Idaho TelePosition in Occupational Therapy
Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our Occupational Therapist with the ability to create your own work schedule within the school district’s school schedule. Need a part job that gives you a flexible schedule and allows you to develop your resume by adding TelePractice skills? VocoVision is the solution!
In addition, Vocovision provides OTs with the software, tools, and resources needed at no additional cost as a part of the package deal! Become a part time worker and make extra cash by joining our team today. This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss.
• Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• AOTA Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
Advantages for TeleTherapy
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to become a School Occupational Therapist, please submit your resume to