Occupation TeleTherapy in a Michigan District
Vocovision is hiring an Occupational Therapist to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 district. Transitioning from being an onsite therapist to a TeleTherapist adds a unique skill to not only your resume, but your career path as well!
Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting serving students with a range of disorders. Never commute again, of course unless you are going to the kitchen for a quick mid-day snack. Mostly importantly, your responsibilities will be strictly servicing your students, and taking care of their paperwork!
Join us today at Vocovision as an Occupational Therapist in MI!
• Bachelor’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• State Licensed/ Certification
• AOTA Approved
• Part Time (25 hours a week)
• Support Students’ Educational Needs
• Diagnose and Treat
• Build Individual Evaluation Plans