100% remote Washington Occupational Therapist needed for next school year! APPLY NOW!!!!!
WASHINGTON Occupational Therapist : Sunbelt is looking to set up interviews with a local school district in Washington to fill a Occupational Therapist need for next school year 22-23.
- Contract Job (1099)
- Weekly Pay
- Time: Next school year 22-23
Occupational Therapist Job Details:
- Provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade
- Disabilities: Full range, mostly mild to moderate
- Full Time (40 hours)
Qualifications: Washington OT License
- Pediatric work experience Prek-21 (prefer experience with virtual testing)
- 2 year of school experience
- To apply to this school based Physical Therapist (OT) in Washington send your resume to [email protected] or apply directly. Call/text 813 - 343 -0760 for more information.
Recent OT Jobs
- Home, ID
- Jonesboro, AR
- Pine Bluff, AR
- Fayetteville, AR
- Hot Springs, AR
- East Olympia, WA
- South Bay, WA
- Frisco, TX
- Moorepark, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.