100% Work from home Occupational Therapist Full-Time position in Illinois
Sunbelt and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have partnered with a school district in Illinois to fill a full-time remote job for an Occupational Therapist.
An active IL Occupational Therapist license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in IL to apply.
Remote Occupational Therapist Job Overview:
- Contract job for this school year
- 100% remote
- Caseload includes Elementary students
- Number on students depends on a severity matrix system
- General education students programming with either pull out or push in services
- Monday – Friday (different times are available)
Remote Occupational Therapist Job Requirements:
- Active IL Occupational Therapist license
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Previous remote experience is preferred but not required
If qualified and interested in this remote job for an Occupational Therapist in Illinois, please email an updated resume to:
Kelly Crissy Vocovision
*Candidates with their Illinois license in process are also encouraged to apply.
Recent OT Jobs
- Cheyenne , WY
- Vero Beach, FL
- Fort Wayne, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Orlando, FL
- St. Louis, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Memphis, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.