2022-2023 Occupational Therapist (OT)
***BACHELOR'S OR MASTER’S DEGREE REQUIRED***
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for an Occupational Therapist near Columbus, GA. This is a full-time contract job starting Next School Year (2022-2023). See below for more details.
Occupational Therapist (OT) needed near Columbus, Georgia
- Full Time or Part Time Available
- Caseload: Pre-K - 12
- Start: August 1, 2022
- End: May 23, 2023
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Direct and Indirect Services Pay
- Liability Insurance
- Health Benefits (Full Time Only*)
- Visual Benefits (Full Time Only*)
- Dental Benefits (Full Time Only*)
- 401k (Full Time Only*)
- Bachelor's or Master’s Level Degree
- Current Georgia OT license
- Previous school-based experience preferred, not required
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Please apply below or send resume and at least 3 professional references to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Centralia, WA
- Santa Paula, CA
- Coronado, CA
- Apex, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Spring Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.