22/23 Occupational Therapist job - Topeka, KS
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Occupational Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in the Topeka, Kansas area who is searching for a full time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the 2022-2023 of the school year. The OT in this position will be required to deliver direct services, participate in the IEP process, write reports, and make sure paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Current Kansas OT license
- Prior K-12 work experience
Job details & responsibilities:
- Full Time: 7 hr/day, 5 day/wk,
- Caseload: Early Childhood for the district. "The School Occupational Therapist (OT) provides direct occupational therapy for children who are mentally, physically or emotionally handicapped to meet the provisions of the Individuated Education Plan (IEP) and assessments. The OT serves as a team member and consultant to parents, teachers, and other District staff."
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to [email protected]
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Streamwood , IL
- South Bend , IN
- Bellevue , WA
- Ozark, MO
- Tumwater, WA
- Long Lake, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Houston , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.