23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Baytown, TX
Are you a pediatric Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact in the Baytown, Texas area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district to bring in a licensed Occupational Therapist for the current 23-24 school year.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure approved by Texas, Board of Occupational Therapy
- 23-24 School year
- Full time Opening
- Guaranteed hours w/ Weekly pay
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Weatherford, TXExciting Opportunity for School Occupational Therapist in Weatherford, TX! Passionate about nurturing student success? Become a key player as a School Occupational Therapist! Requirements: Master's degree in Occupational Therapy State board licensure School experience Why Join Us? Competitive compensation Impactful role in student development Supportive team environment If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this
- Weatherford, TXOccupational Therapist - Contract Position ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school in the Weatherford, TX area and is looking for someone to join their team as a Occupational Therapist. Please see additional information about this opportunity below: Job Details: Part Time (3 days per week) ASAP - End of School Year Covering initial assessments, re-evaluations, sitting on IEP meetings, providing direct therapy, consult to sta
- Houston, TXBlazer Jobs is currently seeking a School Occupational Therapist for a full-time contract position within a school district in Houston, TX. We are conducting interviews for this school-based role, requiring strict adherence to local and state regulations. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with special education students and families. Requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria: Compliance with all lo
- Saginaw, TXSoliant has partnered with a local school near Saginaw ,TX that is in search of a committed and empathetic Occupational Therapist to become an integral part of their staff on a contract basis. This vacancy provides an exceptional chance to create a positive influence on the lives of young students in the early childhood and elementary phases. Job Position Particulars: Type: Full-time or Part-time Schedule: Monday through Friday Caseload: E
- Austin, TXFull-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) – Austin, TX Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a school-based job near Austin area. This is a full-time contract job starting as soon as possible. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of the School Year (2023-2024) Job Requirements: Current Texas OT License Previous school-based experience preferred, not required Benefits: Weekly p
- Deer Park, TXCalling All Occupational Therapists: Ignite Your Passion in Deer Park, Texas! Ready to embark on a transformative journey as an Occupational Therapist? Look no further! Our school district in Deer Park, TX is on the hunt for a dedicated OT to join our team and make a real impact in the lives of students. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Deer Park, TX Contact: Madison Logan | Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us?
- Weatherford, TXProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team in providing exceptional services to students for a contract position for the 2023-2024 school year. 2023 -2024 School Year Location: Weatherford, TX Job Type: Part time Weekly Hours: 24 hours per a week Hourly Pay: (negotiable & based on experience) Qualifications: Active Texas License or eligibility for certification. Doctor
- Sugar Land, TXLocation: Sugar Land, TX Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Sugar Land, Texas. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abiliti
- Giddings, TXSoliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Giddings area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services Industry leading
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.