23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Baywood, NY
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Baywood, New York. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of New York.
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: School-aged K-12
- Full-time hours
- Full school year with guaranteed ESY
- Interviewing ASAP!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Rome, NYSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Rome, NY. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE certificatio
- Hawthorne, NYJob Posting: Part-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) - School Setting Company: Soliant Education Position Type: Full-Time (W2 Contractor) Hours: 35+ hours per week Are you a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling full-time opportunity in the school setting? Soliant Education is seeking a highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join our team and make a difference in the lives of students. Position Overvie
- Kings Park, NYA school district located near Kings Park, New York has a position open for a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy NY license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Week
- Lewiston, NYA school district near Lewiston, NY is now seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) to join their team for the upcoming summer. This is a full-time position that includes working with a K-12th grade caseload. The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for direct and indirect therapy services, IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team of professionals and become an integral part of students
- Syracuse, NYOne of Soliant's clients, located on the outskirts of Syracuse, NY, is seeking a contract Occupational Therapist to work with preschoolers. Details of the position below: Full- or part-time applicants welcome Services to be provided either in home or in schools Work with preschoolers year-round Extensive travel between sites may be required As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will: Participate with an interdisciplinary t
- Lake Pleasant, NYSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Lake Pleasant, NY. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsi
- Dobbs Ferry, NYAre you a passionate Occupational Therapist looking to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated School OT to join our team in Dobbs Ferry, NY. As an OT with ProCare Therapy, you'll have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your skills are valued and your professional growth is encouraged. Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to students in a school settin
- Cheektowaga, NYSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: School-Based Full Time Onsite Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending NY state OT license Perks of a Soliant Contract: Competi
- Hicksville, NYJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Hicksville, New York! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Hicksville, New York area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Hicksville, NY Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skills
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.