23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Bryant, AR
We are seeking a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our school-based team near Bryant, Arkansas.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' needs and develop individualized goals and intervention plans.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, utilizing evidence-based techniques and activities.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to integrate therapy goals and strategies into the classroom.
- Maintain accurate documentation of assessments, progress, and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, contribute to IEP meetings, and provide consultation to enhance student performance.
- Stay updated with best practices through professional development activities and collaboration with peers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid state licensure or certification as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience in a school or pediatric setting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of child development, sensory integration, and learning disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt interventions and work collaboratively in a dynamic educational environment.
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Emporia, KSJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Emporia, Kansas! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Emporia, Kansas area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Emporia, KS Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skills and commitment
- Allen, KSAre you a Occupational Therapist (OT) wanting to make a positive impact on students' lives? An excellent school near Allen, KS is now hiring! If interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected] Job Requirements: OT license in KS Job Details: ASAP start Part-time 20 hours a week Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay I
- Topeka, KSBlazer Jobs is presently in search of a School Occupational Therapist for a full-time contract role within a school district Topeka, KS. We are actively conducting interviews for this school-based position and require strict adherence to local and state regulations. Candidates with experience working alongside special education students and collaborating closely with families will be preferred. Requirements: Candidates should meet the following
- Emporia, KSSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Emporia, KS. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite serv
- Emporia, KSLocation: Emporia, KS Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Emporia, KS. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilities to dete
- Emporia, KSEmporia, Kansas OT 1/16 - 5/17 Part - Time (20 Hours) Caseload 20 - 25 students Max Are you a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist ready to make a significant impact on the lives of students in a school setting. We are looking for a Occupational Therapist to join our team in Emporia, Kansas for the 2023-2024 school year. This position offers the opportunity to provide services to a diverse caseload across multiple campus.
- Haysville, KSLocation: Haysville, KS Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Haysville, Kansas. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilitie
- Olathe, KSWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a school district near Olathe, KS. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an OT, you will be generating creative ways for students who have experienced medical discomfort to be more functional in their daily activities. Our team is actively reviewing resumes
- Buchannan, KSWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a school district in Buchannan, GA. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Job-Specific Details: -2 days per week (part-time) For further details or to apply for this Occupational Therapy position, please send your resume to [email protected]
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.