23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Dearborn, MI
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Dearborn, Michigan. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Michigan.
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: School-aged, gathering more details
- Full-time hours
- Full school year with guaranteed ESY
- Interviewing ASAP!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Dearborn, MI
- Corunna, MI
- Durand, MI
- Vernon, MI
- Detroit, MI
- Eastpointe, MI
- Charlotte, MI
- Durand, MI
- Reed City, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.