23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Henderson, CO
Are you a pediatric Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact in the Henderson, Colorado area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district to bring in a licensed Occupational Therapist for the current 23-24 school year.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active licensure approved by Colorado, Board of Occupational Therapy
- 23-24 School year
- Full time Opening
- Guaranteed hours w/ Weekly pay
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Greenwood Village, CONow hiring a school-based Occupational Therapist for our district in Greenwood Village, CO! Job Description: 8 hours per day, 4 days a week Dates: ASAP - 4/19/2024 Pay: $48+ Non-Negotiables: Candidate must be a fully licensed Occupational Therapist in Colorado Pediatric and/or schools OT experience Experience with kiddos with autism and/or cognitive impairments For more information, please apply below and contact Lauren Corrao. Ph
- Denver, COSoliant is seeking a school-based Occupational Therapist in Denver, CO area! This opening is full-time and onsite/ in-person. The director is ready to schedule interviews for the upcoming school year. Qualified Occupational Therapy candidates are encouraged to apply to this opportunity! Remaining school year Full-time 40 Elementary Students In-person Colorado licensure required Health benefits and weekly pay If you are interested in thi
- Westminister, COJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Westminster, Colorado! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Westminster, CO area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Westminster, Colorado and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation:
- Littleton, COA wonderful school near Littleton, Colorado is seeking a skilled and passionate Occupational Therapist to join their team. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in supporting students' functional abilities and independence in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential therapy services to students. Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific
- Denver, COLocation: Denver, CO Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Denver, Colorado. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilities to
- Lamar, COLocation: Lamar, CO Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Lamar, Colorado. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilities to d
- Lamar, COSoliant Health is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Lamar, Colorado This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential therapy services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: • Upcoming School Year • Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy required • Previou
- Granada, COTitle: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Granada, CO Summary: Elevate your career as a School-Based Occupational Therapist in Granada, CO! Join a dedicated team committed to enhancing students' lives through impactful occupational therapy interventions. Contribute to a positive learning environment and make a difference in the lives of young learners. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' occupati
- Sheridan, COSunbelt is currently hiring a contract Occupational Therapist to cover a leave of absence at a school district in Sheridan, CO for the remainder of the school year. Job description: K-5th grade caseload Mild Disabilities Manage Caseload Work Hours: Full-Time (Tues-Fri) Requirements: CO Occupational Therapist License Submit your application to the Occupational Therapist position near Sheridan, CO by submitting your resum
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.