23-24 Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening - Twitty, TX
We are seeking a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our school-based team near Twitty, Texas.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' needs and develop individualized goals and intervention plans.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, utilizing evidence-based techniques and activities.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to integrate therapy goals and strategies into the classroom.
- Maintain accurate documentation of assessments, progress, and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, contribute to IEP meetings, and provide consultation to enhance student performance.
- Stay updated with best practices through professional development activities and collaboration with peers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid state licensure or certification as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience in a school or pediatric setting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of child development, sensory integration, and learning disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt interventions and work collaboratively in a dynamic educational environment.
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mansfield, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Liberty Hill, TX
- Crowley, TX
- Brushy Creek, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Hutto, TX
- Keller, TX
- El Paso, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.