23-24 Occupational Therapist Richmond, CA
Soliant Health is looking forward to adding a versatile, growth-oriented therapist to join our team. You will be responsible for providing services for elementary to high school age students. You will receive more information about the caseload with the Special Education Director. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
- W2 Hourly Contract
- Industry Leading Benefits Packages
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a diverse group of students
- Full-time, school-based contractor
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team, conducting a variety of assessment approaches, and consultation services
- Caseload: K-12
- Zoom interview
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Licensure
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ventura, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Duarte, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Lake Elsinore, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Simi Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.