Allentown, PA ~Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Job
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant near Allentown, PA. This is a full-time job for this current school year.
- Work with Kindergarten, middle, and high school grade students with various disabilities
- Executes educational-based therapy recommendations and programs for students developed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Reevaluates students annually in accordance with CLIU procedures.
- Participates in the development of the student’s IEP or 504 Plan pertinent to occupational therapy.
- Attends IEP and other student mandated meetings.
Job Licensure Requirements:
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) PA License
- ???????Associate degree from an accredited OTA program
If interested in the COTA job near Allentown, PA, please apply below.
For immediate consideration to this Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA ) job near Allentown, PA, please send an email with your attached resume to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 343-2035.
Marissa Kirchner ~National Hiring Manager~ Sunbelt Staffing
Recent OT Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- Oklahoma City , OK
- Brimfield, MA
- Wayne, OK
- Shawnee, OK
- Union City, OK
- Edmond, OK
- Valley Center , CA
- Temecula, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.