Bonus offers for Traveling Occupational Therapist near Moreno Valley
Travel CA Occupational Therapists Needed!
If you are a Certified Occupational Therapists looking for part-time or full-time opportunities in Moreno Valley, CA... we can help!
ProCare Therapy and a school district in your area is looking to find OT to work 40 hours per week with children from early childhood to high school level.
- Candidate will perform some assessments and case management with a variety of students.
- OT Candidate will perform supervising duties for onsite COTA.
- Preferred candidate must have school experience and/ pediatric caseload experience.
- Additional $500 Sign-On bonus for distance more than 30 miles
- CA License required
- VALID Degree
Benefits Procare offers:
- United Healthcare benefits package
- Stipends and/or Bonuses are available for travel (75mi+)
- Weekly Direct Deposit, $ 65 per hour
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
I. Apply and send resume, references, and schedule of availability.
II. 10 minute phone screen with Recruiter (Me)
III. Coordinate Zoom Interview with School District
IV. Interview Prep Call
V. Interview then, Offer Call
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond with your resume and schedule of availability.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sacramento, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Victorville, CA
- Millbrea, CA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Albany, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.