Boston Occupational Therapist Needed | $48+/hr
- Location: Boston, MA
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Compensation: Competitive salary
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of school year
About the Position: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced occupational therapist to join our team and provide occupational therapy services to middle school students at two campuses within Boston. This is a part-time position that will require approximately 20 hours of work per week. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome developmental challenges and a strong understanding of occupational therapy principles and practices. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as professional development and training opportunities.
- Provide occupational therapy services to middle school students with a variety of developmental challenges.
- Assess individual student needs and develop tailored treatment plans.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions and student development.
- Provide recommendations for classroom accommodations and modifications.
- Participate in team meetings and case conferences.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Massachusetts State Licensure in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience working with middle school students is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter to
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Boston, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Boston, MA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE certificat
- Roxbury, MASoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for an outstanding client in the area. You will be responsible for providing services to K-12 students. You will receive more information about the caseload and schedule with the Special Education Director. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Job Description: Full-time W2 contract work Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) te
- Wilbraham, MAOccupational Therapist - 2 days per week Wilbraham, MA Job Description: Soliant Staffing is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist for a rewarding opportunity in a school setting serving K-12th grade students in Wilbraham area. This position provides a chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young students and support their development. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate considerati
- Barnstable, MAOccupational Therapist Barnstable, MA Job Description: Soliant Staffing is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist to serve a caseload in the Barnstable area. This position provides a chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young students and support their development. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to s
- Sandwich, MAPart-time Occupational Therapist (3 days per week) Sandwich, MA Job Description: Soliant Education is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the team! You will be working on an itinerate team of special educators throughout Sandwich area. The team visits local preschools to work with educators and children to provide the best services. This position provides a chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young students and supp
- Dorchester, MAWe are currently recruiting for a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team near Dorchester, Massachusetts starting in the 2023/2024 school year. The selected OT will work closely with students ranging from preschool to high school who have various physical, developmental, and cognitive disabilities. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine individual needs Develop and implement personalized treatment p
- Harwich, MAOccupational Therapist - Harwich, MA Area Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding opportunity in early childhood? We have an exciting position for you! One of our exceptional clients is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team. This is a W2 contract opening, and interviews are taking place immediately. Apply or email [email protected]. Requirements: Master's Degree in Occupation
- Brookline, MAInterviewing School-Based Occupational Therapists Are you looking for an opportunity to grow? Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for a client near Brookline area. The Special Education Director will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis and providing caseload information. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We are excited to hear from you! Benefits:
- Gardner, MAOccupational Therapist (OT) - Full-Time Soliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team in the Gardner, MA area. This is a full-time position with a caseload focused on middle and high school students, encompassing a diverse group of 40+ students aged 10-22 years old. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Job Responsibilities: As an Occupational Thera
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.