Brand New | Full Time K-12 Occupational Therapist Job | Corpus Christi, TX
Brand New | Full Time K-12 Occupational Therapist Job |Corpus Christi, TX
We’re working with a fantastic school district in Corpus Christi, TX that’s needing an Occupational Therapist for the 2022-23 school year. The district is located right on the coast, and super close to the Texas Aquarium for a great time!!! If interested, see the following details below:
- Full Time Schedule - 30+ Hours per Week
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Texas License
- Providing therapy for assigned caseload along with IEP meetings, and report writing.
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If you are interested in applying, call me directly at 904-302-7717 or send an updated resume to Kaitlyn Motyka at [email protected] If this isn't the position you are looking for, send your resume and give me a call. I will help you find a great fit!
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.