Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Full-Time / Onsite
Soliant is currently working with a very supportive school district, to fill a Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) position for the rest of the school year. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12. Director is ready to schedule interviews for qualified candidates.
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- An active COTA license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
- Job Summary: The COTA will prepare therapy materials, provide direct therapy, and maintain student records under the supervision of a Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Full School Year
- Onsite Position
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- Oklahoma City , OK
- Brimfield, MA
- Wayne, OK
- Shawnee, OK
- Union City, OK
- Edmond, OK
- Valley Center , CA
- Temecula, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.