Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - Full-Time!
Soliant is currently working with a very supportive school district, to fill a Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) position for the rest of the school year. Qualified candidates may be eligible for future placements.
This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12. Director is ready to schedule interviews!
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- An active COTA license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
- Job Summary: The COTA will prepare therapy materials, provide direct therapy, and maintain student records under the supervision of a Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Onsite Position
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
Urgently hiring an OT in Buffalo Grove, ILBuffalo Grove , IL
Massachusetts Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Part Time - Worcestor, MassachusettsWorcester, MA
School Based COTA Position - Full Time Job - Near Ceres, CACeres, CA
Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Near Milford, CTMilford, CT
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Hiring Now!Berkeley, CA
School COTAPerris, CA
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - Full Time, OnsiteOlympia, WA
Full Time Job - School Based COTA Position - Near McCleary, WAMcCleary, WA
Full Time Certified Occupational Therapists Assistant (COTA) in Tierra Buena, CaliforniaTierra Buena , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.