Certified Occupational Therapist Position | Hoquiam, WA
A Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant is needed in a school district for the entire 2022-2023 school year near Hoquiam, WA. Ages can range from 5-21 years of age in this district. Smaller Caseloads!
- 27 Student Caseload
- Diagnoses Vary; special and general education classrooms
- Full-Time, 37.5 hrs/week, 7.5 hrs/day
- Upcoming School Year Position 2022 - 2023
- Must have an active Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant License for the State of Washington (Required)
- Must be able to pass a drug test and fingerprint clearance (Required)
- Previous School Experience (Preferred)
Apply to this job located near Hoquiam by emailing a resume to: [email protected]
For immediate consideration, call me directly!
National Hiring Manager
Office: (813) 749-5212
Recent OT Jobs
- Chester, VT
- Redlands , CA
- Scottsdale , AZ
- Las Vegas, NM
- Woodland, CA
- Apple Valley, CA
- Everett, WA
- Florence , SC
- Springfield, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.