Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant- Bedford, NH
We Have The Job For You. Procare Therapy is on the hunt for an Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year near Bedford. This is a role you don’t want to pass on with the opportunity to work with some of the best colleagues and students around! Don’t hesitate and apply immediately.
- Full Time
- 2023-2024 school year
- Elementary Caseload
- Onsite only
- Supervision provided
- Experience required.
- Certified in New Hampshire
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Vision and Dental
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Claremont, NHSoliant is currently in search of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for an on-site school opportunity in the vicinity of Claremont, NH. This is a contracted position within an exceptional school district. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive assessments of students' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities to identify functional limitations and establish individualized goals. • Develop and execute individualized treatment pl
- Hanover, NHJob position: Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Hyannis, Massachusetts Soliant is hiring an Occupational Therapist! Join our team to provide top-quality therapy services to our diverse community. If you're a licensed and compassionate OT with experience, apply now! Competitive salary and benefits offered. Help make a positive impact on people's lives through occupational therapy. Submit your resume and cover letter to julian.mingo@soliant
- Claremont, NHBlazer Jobs is actively seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for a part-time contract position in Claremont, New Hampshire. We specialize in educational placements and are dedicated to connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities in school-based settings. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate students' fine motor skills, sensory processing abilities, visual-motor integration, and activities of d
- Hanover, NHSoliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Hanover area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct ons
- Claremont, NHBlazer Jobs is currently seeking experienced Occupational Therapists (OT) for full-time positions within school districts in the Claremont, NH area. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates who meet all local and state requirements for this role. Please review the detailed requirements below before applying. Requirements: Valid state Occupational Therapist (OT) license. Master's degree or higher in Occupational Therapy or related fi
- Claremont, NHProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) for a position in a school district located in Claremont. Overview: 15 Hours Elementary Manageable Caseload Onsite Requirements: Bachelors or Master's Level degree in Occupational Therapy Active New Hampshire OT license Benefits: Competitive compensation package Comprehensive health and dental insurance 401(k) plan with company match To be consid
- Hooksett, NHOccupational Therapist Hooksett, NH ProCare Therapy is assisting a school in seeking a highly qualified and dedicated OT to join our team of professionals. This is a wonderful school district with a warm and welcoming environment for both faculty and students. They are interested in candidates with an active licensure in New Hampshire. Benefits: Weekly Pay – Friday UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage 401K Matching
- Claremont, NHAre you an Occupational Therapist looking for an amazing contract opportunity for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year? Claremont, New Hampshire Schools are currently seeking a dedicated OT to join their team. REQUIREMENTS: A Master's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy Must Be Licensed Through The State Board AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association Must Hold An Active OT State License and sometimes a state Issued Educati
- Amherst, NHSoliant Amherst, New Hampshire Soliant is looking for a school-based Occupational Therapist to join our growing team in a part-time position (about 13 hours/week) for the upcoming school year! *Qualified candidates will hold an active OT license in the State of New Hampshire* Your Role: The Occupational Therapist, under the supervision of the Director of Special Education, will provide assessment, consultation, and direct occupational therapy
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.