Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) near Spanaway, WA
COTA opening in a great school district near Spanaway, Washington!
Soliant Health is seeking an Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for the 2022-2023 school year. We are interested in hearing from compassionate individuals who work well within a multidisciplinary team. This is a supportive district that offers opportunities for growth. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for consideration.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, regular school hours
- Assist Occupational Therapist with performing assessments, participating in IEPs, and implementing interventions
- Flexible caseload (K-12)
- Zoom interview
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonus
- COTA Certification
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Aurora, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- Springfield, MA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Warrenton, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.