Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
COTA opening in a great school district near Hemet, CA!
Soliant Health is seeking an Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for the remainder of the school year. We are interested in hearing from engaging, compassionate individuals who have pediatrics experience. This is a supportive district that offers opportunities for growth. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for consideration.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Assist Occupational Therapist with performing assessments, participating in IEPs, and implementing interventions
- Caseload details will be provided in a zoom interview with the Special Education Director
- Zoom interview
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Weekly pay
- COTA Certification
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Austin, TX
- San Marcos, CA
- Hawthorne, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.