Colorado School Occupational Therapist Job - Full-time
On-Site Occupational Therapist Position | Full School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a full-time, full school year contract position located in the Byers area.
- Full-Time hours
- Full school year
- Variable caseload
- PreK-12th caseload
- Itinerant Position
- Collaborate with staff in general education classrooms
- Providing a range of direct to indirect therapy services to students in special education
- Facilitate any or all of the following areas that may interfere with a child's educational performance: self-help skills (feeding, dressing, hygiene); fine, gross and visual motor skills; sensory processing and visual processing skills; positioning functional mobility and transitions; functional communication through alternative methods; and adaptive devices/equipment and using educational tools/toys.
- Administer and interpret educationally relevant assessments to determine why a problem is occurring and identify possible solutions.
- Provide consultation services to educational personnel, families and other medical personnel as needed.
- Participate on a multi-disciplinary team in the development of a student's IEP.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form to coordinate services.
- Consult with school personnel regarding best practices for the classroom; collaborate with school personnel to design, implement and coordinate individualized educational programs.
- Use a problem-solving process and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Input information into ezEDMed system for reimbursement purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Pediatric experience preferred, but not required
- Appropriate State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- Washington State OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive compensation
- Experience based
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Recent OT Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Springfield, VA
- Metairie, LA
- Newberry, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.