Colorado School Occupational Therapy Job Opening
Soliant Health is working with a school district near the Fort Lupton area. Soliant aims to hire a full-time/part-time licensed Occupational Therapist. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active (or pending) license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Colorado
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- School-based experience
- Case load: Multiple needs! K-12 (based on experience and availability)
- Full-time or part-time hours available
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans, and 401k employer match
- Pay range: $27.50-$44/hr
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly during this time! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be contacted and considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Janesville, WI
- Minnetonka, MN
- Chevelle, VA
- Newberry, FL
- Bloomington, MN
- Manchester, NH
- Tumwater, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.