One of Soliant's clients, located 20 miles from Portland, OR, is seeking applications for a contract position in the upcoming school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full- or part-time schedule available
- Work with Kindergartners to young adults
- Full-time OTs would split their time between Scappoose and St. Helens
As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will:
- Participate with an interdisciplinary team to provide assessments of students
- Consult with parents and teachers
- Work with infants to young adults, providing occupational therapy, interventions, treatments and activities to enhance sensory processing, perceptual-motor skills, motor coordination, self-care, muscle strength, range of motion, postural reflexes
- Evaluate and modify occupational therapy treatment plans and interventions in response to student needs and disabilities.
- Applicants must have a valid Occupational Therapy license at the start of their assignment