Contract Occupational Therapist, Shelbyville IN
Calling on pediatric Occupational Therapists based in the greater Indianapolis area! Soliant is working to fill a part-time contract OT position.
- FMLA coverage: assignment is 8-10 weeks
- 14 hours per week
- Cover K-12 students, with most of caseload being elementary or high school
- 25-30 caseloads
- Some students have sessions scheduled on alternating weeks
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
- Indiana OT license
- Previous schools experience a big plus
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or [email protected] today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Ventura, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Olympia, WA
- Ball Ground, GA
- Lasker, NC
- High Point, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.