Contracted School Occupational Therapist | Part Time
Location: Federal Heights, CO
- Part Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 24 hrs./week
- Start Date: 08/04/2022
- End Date: 05/26/2023
- Grades: K-12
- Caseload: approx. 20 students, mostly elementary and mostly pull out services for approx. 30 minutes each week. The students usually have either sensory or fine motor needs
- Pay Range: $38-$43/hr.
- Plans, implements, and monitors activities that allow students to access and benefit from their specialized instruction. The focus of these services includes, but is not limited to academic performance, fine and gross motor functioning, positioning, daily living skills, play/leisure skills, work skills, and sensory-motor activities.
- Assesses and makes environmental and other adaptations to allow students to access and benefit from their program of specialized instruction.
- Must have a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must have active OT license in CO
- Must have active AOTA certification
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Victoria Pope
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.