COTA Job Opening *Quick hire*
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Port Tacoma, WA who has a full time contract position open for a Occupational Therapist Assistant for the current school year 21-22.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A degree in Occupational Therapist Assistant
- An active COTA license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Washington
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
- Vaccination: Required by WA state mandate
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at Victor.[email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent OT Jobs
- Corona, CA
- Mira Loma, CA
- Pedley, CA
- Glen Avon, CA
- Rubidoux, CA
- Beaumont, CA
- Hatch, NM
- El Paso, TX
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.