COTA- Mesa, AZ
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Soliant is working with great school district in the Meza area to staff a contract COTA for the current school year. The districts that we work with provides great support to contracted staff and is the perfect opportunity for a therapist that is looking for a new school-based position or looking to transition to a new setting.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- An active or pending license
- Previous school-based or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required
- Full Time
- K-12 Caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- AAC device experience preferred but not required
- IEP experience preferred but not required
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Direct Line: 678-497-4929 | [email protected]
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.