Early Childhood Occupational Therapist Cedar, AZ
Work Schedule/Days: Day / Monday - Friday
Ability to provide specialty care in the area of pediatric occupational therapy. Pursue opportunities for ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring with a theoretical basis for advanced practice and scientific inquiry. Prepare for board certification as a Pediatric Specialist. Provide the highest quality age-appropriate care for patients within the scope of practice and established standards for physical therapy. Proactively support the efforts that ensure delivery of safe patient care and services and to promote a safe environment with Children.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school
- BLS certification required within 30 days of hire
- Two (2) years of pediatric experience in Occupational therapy
- Knowledge of pediatric theory and practice
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication of information.
- Positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Evaluates patients meeting established standards.
- Plans and implements effective and appropriate treatment so that functional outcomes are achieved.
- Completes documentation meeting departmental standards for content, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Includes family/caregiver in patient care and provides effective education and documentation appropriate for learning needs of patient and family.
- While clinical staff may serve a specific patient population, they have the potential to care for patients within the age population range served at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Clinical staff will have competencies that will incorporate age specific guidelines. This age population includes:
Recent OT Jobs
- Charlotte, NC
- Gilbert, AZ
- Mundelein, IL
- Laurel, MT
- Wellton, AZ
- Olympia, WA
- Greenville, SC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Denver, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.