Early Childhood Occupational Therapist, Gresham, OR
Soliant is working with an Early Childhood program in Gresham, OR, and is seeking full-time contract Occupational Therapists.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Duties include direct therapy, evaluations, and case management
- Principal therapy site is in Gresham, OR. Therapists may occasionally have to serve children outside their geographical region.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with staff and student caregivers
- Understand federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning the caseload and the program will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
Applicants must hold a valid Oregon OT license. Schools experience is highly desired.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or [email protected] today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Janesville, WI
- Minnetonka, MN
- Chevelle, VA
- Newberry, FL
- Bloomington, MN
- Manchester, NH
- Tumwater, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.