Early Intervention Occupational Therapy- Port Arthur, Texas
Brief Description: I am looking for a strong candidate who can assist with life skills programming for k-12 school aged students. The candidate should also be knowledgeable of the role of OT for students with cognitive and physical impairments, as there are several cases involving advocates.
I am in need of an Occupational Therapist who can handle a position on-site and virtual where they will be working part-time for the school year. Will work with other OTs to cover district's evaluation needs and caseload at their sites.
- Individualized sensory programming
- cognitive-based processing speed games
- ASD, Emotional Disorders, Learning disabilities &ACC experience is preferred
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of Students
- Works with parents and guardians to improve relationships, build morale, and help increase development.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of students
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Charlotte, NC
- College Station, TX
- Mundelein, IL
- Arlington, WA
- Laurel, MT
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Wellton, AZ
- North Valley, NM
- Olympia, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.