Elementary School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Opening - Colorado Springs, CO
Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Colorado Springs, CO to hire a Occupational Therapist (OT) for the upcoming school year. If you are interested in this full-time OT position, apply today!
Requirements: Colorado OT License and CDE
- Full time hours (37.5 hours/week)
- Start Date: August 2023 - End Date: June 2024
- Caseload: Elementary aged students with language, learning, sensory motor disabilities and autism.
- Small group instruction, assessments, therapy, IEP, meetings, etc.
- 401k match
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Weekly, competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the upcoming school year, send your resume to [email protected] and apply directly to this post to be considered.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Fort Collins, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Golden, CO
- Aurora, CO
- Littleton, CO
- Woodland Park, CO
- Cimarron Hills, CO
- Fountain, CO
- Monument, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.