Elementary/Secondary Occupational Therapist Opening - Gilbert, AZ
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Gilbert, AZ
- In-person position
- Start Date: January 3, 2024
- End Date: May 26, 2024
- Elementary/Secondary caseload
- 4 days per week
- Caseload: 40 students
- Possession of an AZ IVP fingerprint card
- Active AZ OT license
- Health license
- Availability to work in-person
- Commitment from January 3, 2024, to May 26, 2024
- Experience in Elementary/Secondary caseloads
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly paid compensation
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) package
- Sick days allowance
Send resumes to Tracy Caccavale at [email protected] or call 904-376-7014.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Tucson, AZJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Tucson, Arizona! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Tucson, Arizona area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Tucson, AZ and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing you
- Phoenix, AZSchool Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Arizona Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Phoenix, AZ area to hire an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year. This is a full time contract assignment working with Elementary School students. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year Elementary School Caseload Single Location Current Arizona Occupational The
- Gilbert, AZGeneral Education Teacher Location: Gilbert, AZ Employment Type: Full School Year Contract (W2) with Soliant Health 3rd grade teacher, HS math, MS math, and HS science options. Soliant Health is actively seeking a dedicated and passionate General Education Teacher to join a dynamic educational team in Gilbert, AZ. This position offers a full school year contract with W2 benefits, providing a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on st
- Scottsdale, AZA Scottsdale, AZ school district is in the process of interviewing Occupational Therapists to fill contracted positions for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Per Week Direct and Indirect Services K - 12th Grade Job Requirements: AZ OT License Masters Degree Pediatric Experience For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Scottsdale, AZ Please apply b
- Peoria, AZSunbelt Staffing is working with a school in Peoria, AZ to hire occupational therapists (OT) for the full school year. Job Description: Full Time Mild Caseload Clinical Team Benefits Package Job Requirements: Active AZ OT License IEP Knowledge For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ Please apply below and send your current resume to: Gilbert.Marquis@sunbelt
- Cave Creek, AZSunbelt Staffing and a school district in Cave Creek, AZ are interviewing and hiring occupational therapists (OT) for full time positions. Job Description: 37.5 Hours Per Week Mild - Moderate Caseload K - 5th Grade Job Requirements: Active OT License Experience in School Setting For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ Please apply below and send your current
- Phoenix, AZA school district in the area of Phoenix, AZ is interviewing OT candidates to fill full time positions for the next school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Per day Full Benefits Full Clinical Team Job Requirements: AZ OT License School Experience Mentorship Provided For immediate consideration for this occupational therapist (OT) position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ. Please apply below and send your curren
- Tuscon, AZJoin our dedicated team as a School-Based Occupational Therapist in the heart of Tucson, AZ! Position: School-Based Occupational Therapist Location: Tucson, AZ Type: Full-time Start Date: ASAP - Extended School Year (ESY) Caseload: 45 students with Direct Services Schools Covered: 5-8 Responsibilities: Support to School Personnel (consultation), observations, evaluations, IEPs, and all other School-Based OT responsibilities. Number of Openings:
- Scottsdale, AZOccupational Therapist (OT) - Scottsdale, AZ Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Scottsdale, AZ area to staff an Occupational Therapist. This is a full time contract assignment for Spring Semester of the 23-24 School Year. Qualified applicants will have a current Arizona Occupational Therapist License. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time School Year Position Job Requirements: Current Arizona OT Lic
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.