Elemetnary School Opening: Occupational Therapist (Greenwood Village, CO)
We are actively searching for a talented and empathetic Occupational Therapist (OT) to become part of our school team.
Location –Greenwood Village, CO
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday
- 35 hours a week
- Duration: ASAP to May 2024
- Pay: $30-$40+ an hour (experience will factor)
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Moderate to Severe students
- Exploring, Learning, Participating program
- Provided services and mange caseload
- Evaluations, data collection and report writing
- Weekly Friday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Jesse Nguyen | 678-920-5932
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Castle Rock, COJob Title: Occupational Therapist Location: Castle Rock, CO Position Type: W-2; Contract Caseload: Elementary Position Overview: ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a Contract Occupational Therapist to join our team in Castle Rock. This exciting opportunity offers a full-time contract position. As a contract OT, you will enjoy the flexibility of working school hours. Collaboration and teamwork are integral to our success, and we are loo
- Denver, COOccupational Therapist needed full time for a school district located near Denver, CO. Job Details: 37.5 Hours/Week - Full Time Responsibilities: Covering for a Mat Leave District wide, multiple campuses K-12 Qualifications: CO OT License School Based Experience (Preferred) Benefits of Joining Sunbelt: If Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, 401K Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Interested candidates are invi
- Aurora, COOccupational Therapist needed full time for a school district located near Aurora, Colorado. Job Details: 37.5 Hours/Week - Full Time Responsibilities: Covering for a Mat Leave District wide, multiple campuses K-12 - Onsite Qualifications: Active CO OT License School Based Experience (Preferred) Benefits of Joining Sunbelt: If Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, 401K Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Intereste
- Westminister, COJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Westminster, Colorado! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Westminster, CO area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Westminster, Colorado and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation:
- Littleton, COSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Littleton, CO. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite se
- Colorado Springs, COJob Title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Contract) Location: Colorado Springs Job Type: Contract About Us: Soliant is a leading healthcare provider known for its commitment to delivering exceptional therapy services to patients across Colorado. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our team on a contract basis. If you're passionate about making a positive impact o
- Greeley, COSoliant is working with a Special Education department in Greeley, CO, and we're seeking a part-time contract Occupational Therapist. Details below: Time commitment is 1-2 days per week Applicants will be serving one campus near Fort Morgan, or one outside of Greeley Provide in-person services Caseload ranges from preschool to 12th grade, with a range of needs We seek exceptional applicants who communicate well, are accountable, and
- Commerce City, COA large school district in Commerce City, CO is now conducting interviews for a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) position. In this contracted role, the Occupational Therapist will be working with students on a K-12th grade caseload who have various diagnosis, mild-moderate. Responsibilities will include direct therapy, lesson planning, attending IEP meetings, and evaluations. Job Qualifications: OT License in Colorado (CO) Knowle
- Commerce City, COSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Commerce City, CO. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE cer
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.