Elmhurst , Illinois | FULL TIME - School Occupational Therapist (OT)
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a great opportunity near Elmhurst, Illinois? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!!
- January 2024 - June 2024
- Full Time
- Elementary - Middle School
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association
- IL state license
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If this is a position that will be a great fit for you, please apply and send me your resume today to review!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Ingleside, ILWe are seeking a qualified and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Gages Lake, IL . As an OT, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits to enhance their academic, social, and personal skills. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits. Develop individualized t
- Urbana, ILProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Part-Time Occupational Therapist for a rewarding contract opportunity in Urbana, IL. This position involves working 3 days per week, with responsibilities spanning across all levels from Early Childhood to High School. The Occupational Therapist will be tasked with conducting evaluations and providing supervision to Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs). Responsibilities: Conduct evaluations
- Des Plaines, ILJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist in Des Plaines, IL and Surrounding Areas! Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Look no further – an exciting opportunity awaits you to become a School Occupational Therapist in the vibrant Des Plaines, IL region! Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Des Plaines, IL and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, madison.logan@solia
- Oak Park, ILExciting Opportunity for a School Occupational Therapist in Oak Park, IL and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist ready to make a profound impact on students' lives? Look no further! We're seeking a passionate and skilled School OT to join our team in Oak Park, IL and nearby regions. Qualifications: Valid state OT license Master's degree in Occupational Therapy Experience or strong interest in working with school
- Highland Park, ILPave the Path to Progress: School Physical Therapist Needed near Highland Park, Illinois! Are you a passionate School PT ready to inspire and make a real impact on students' lives in Highland Park and its surrounding areas? Look no further! Position: School Physical Therapist Location: Highland Park, IL and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Your dedication de
- Gages Lake, ILSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Gages Lake, IL. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite s
- Chicago, ILEmpower Student Mobility: School Physical Therapist Wanted near Chicago, IL! Ready to shape lives through movement and independence? Join Soliant near bustling Chicago, IL, and surrounding areas. Be the driving force for transformation in a supportive educational setting. Position: School Physical Therapist (PT) Location: Chicago, IL and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Physical Therapy Illinois state PT li
- Palatine, ILInspire Movement: School Physical Therapist Wanted near Palatine, IL! Ready to be the spark that ignites student mobility? Join Soliant near picturesque Palatine, IL, and neighboring areas. Shape lives through motion in a nurturing educational environment. Position: School Physical Therapist (PT) Location: Palatine, IL and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Physical Therapy Illinois state PT licensure Previ
- Gages Lake, ILWe are interviewing for a Contracted School Certified Occupational Therapist for our School Year. Please see details below: Start/End Dates: ASAP – June 7th, 2024 Full Time: (35 hours per week), M – F, 8:00am – 3:30pm Our school district needs an experienced Occupational Therapist in Gages Lake, IL to provide services and support to our students. Location: Gages Lake, IL Details: 23/24 School Year Caseload: ELP progra
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.