Fort Morgan, Colorado - Occupational Therapist Job
Soliant is currently hiring exceptional and qualified candidates who provide services across the healthcare field. Join our team this school year as an Occupational Therapist in the Fort Morgan, Colorado area.
· Full Time and Part time available
· Caseload PreK-12th grade (based on individual experience and preference of district)
· Monday-Friday based on school’s schedule
· Masters Degree
· Active/ pending license approved by State Board of CO
· IEP & AAC experience preferred but not required
· Competitive Health Insurance
· Weekly Pay
· 401k Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent OT Jobs
- Grand Mound, WA
- Raleigh, NC
- Jackson, MI
- Beloit , WI
- Seattle, WA
- Arlington , WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Olympia, WA
- Gresham, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.