Full or Part-Time Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist (Full or Part Time)
Our district is scheduling interviews to find a licensed Occupational Therapist to take on the current school year! If you are dedicated to the growth and empowerment of students with different abilities, you're looking in the right place - Apply today and join our team.
HOURS: Candidates can work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week, depending on their availability! Caseload will be assigned accordingly.
HOURLY RATE: The rate for this position starts at $47 for new graduate OTs, and can be negotiated based on experience.
- Candidate must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of California (non-negotiable)
- Experience working in the school system is preferred
- Must work harmoniously with others in a multidisciplinary setting
- Must have an a-game attitude
- Knowledge of IEP process is highly preferred
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to students
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to plan and implement treatment goals
- Conducting of evaluations
- Contribute to IEPs &
- Keep organized, timely documentation of response to treatments and progress notes
To apply for this position, please email an updated copy of your resume & a short introduction about yourself to [email protected]!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Eastvale, CA
- Chula Vista, CA
- Los Angles, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Vacaville, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Menifee, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.