Full School Year Occupational Therapist Needed Near Aurora, CO
A School District in the Aurora, CO area is looking for a Full-Time Occupational Therapist. Support and supervision will be provided throughout this position.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours a week
- Caseload: 50 students. Mild to Moderate
- Working with K-12th grade students
- Washington OT License Required - School Based Experience Preferred
- We encourage New Grads to apply!
To be considered for this position you can apply directly to this job post or email your resume directly to [email protected] for a faster response. You can also call directly at 813-261-2258 for more information on this job opportunity.
Recent OT Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Rockingham, NC
- Schaumburg, IL
- Bloomington, MN
- Boulder, CO
- Ham Lake, MN
- Napavine, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.