Full Time Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant | Oxnard, CA
Soliant Health is seeking an Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a school-based position near Oxnard, CA. This is a full time position for the remainder of the school year with the possibility of an extension for 2023-24.
- California COTA license
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IEP process preferred
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Farmington, MI
- Enicinitas, CA
- Plano, TX
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.