Full Time K-12 Occupational Therapist Needed ASAP- Colorado Springs, Colorado
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado who has a full time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Colorado
- Active or pending CDE
Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- QUICK INTERVIEW AND HIRE
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Adrienne Schuchman at Adrienne.Schuchman@soliant.com
Feel free to call or text at 770-776-2084!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
770-776-2084- feel free to call or text me!
Recent OT Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- North Valley, NM
- Olympia, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.