Full Time New Jersey Occupational Therapist Job Opening - Upcoming School Year
New School Year Occupational Therapist Job | Newark, NJ
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a part-time, full school year contract position located in New Jersey
- Part-time hours
- Full school year??????
- Monday through Thursday 9-9:30
- K12 Caseload
- Collaborate with staff in general education classrooms
- Providing a range of direct to indirect therapy services to students in special education
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Appropriate New Jersey State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- New Jersey OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive compensation
- Experience based
- 401k matching
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]. Please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Recent OT Jobs
- Friendly, MD
- Rockingham, NC
- Henderson, NC
- High Point, NC
- Maple Valley, WA
- Miramar Beach , CA
- Burlington, NC
- Compton, CA
- Hesperia, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.