Full Time Occupational Therapist 23/24 (OT) in Bellevue, Washington
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Bellevue, WA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023 - 2024 School year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mount Vernon, WASoliant Health is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a reputable school district in Mount Vernon, WA, for the current school year. This full-time, onsite position offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives through occupational therapy. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive occupational therapy services to students within the school district. Conduct assessmen
- Vancouver, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Vancouver, WA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Progra
- Brush Prairie, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Brush Prairie, WA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Pr
- Olympia, WAWe are now accepting applications for an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district in the Olympia, WA area. This full-time position is on-site for the remainder of the current 23-24 school year. Ideal candidates should have some pediatric and/or school-based experience as an OT. OT Job Requirements: Active state of Washington Occupational Therapist (OT) licensure/credentials required. Active WA ESA required. School-based/pediatric
- Brush Prairie, WAJob Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) - School-Based Position Location: Brush Prairie Job Type: Full-Time Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services for students in PreK-12th grade. Manage a caseload of 78 students, including 40 consult-only cases. Supervise Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs) when applicable. Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans. Collaborate with educators, parents,
- Seattle, WAJoin our team as a Full-Time Occupational Therapist in the beautiful city of Carnation, WA! We are currently accepting candidates for this rewarding position, where you'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students in our K-12 school system. Job Details: Caseload of 75 students, with support from a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Working with moderate cases Serving students across multiple buildi
- Seattle, WAWe're seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to join our team in Everett, WA, just 30 minutes north of Seattle. This part-time position involves 1.5 days per week, from ASAP until June 2024. As an OT, you'll be providing essential services to students, making a meaningful impact in their lives. Job Description & Requirements: Part-time position: 1.5 days per week Location: Everett, WA (30 min. North of Seattle) Status: Accepting Candid
- Oak Harbor, WAFull Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Soliant is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist for a school based job near Oak Harbor, WA. This is a full time contract assignment providing services to students from Kindergarten to 12th Grade. A current Washington Occupational Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year Elementary School Caseload Job Requirements: Current Washington Occupational Th
- Port Angeles, WALocation: Port Angeles, WA Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Port Angeles, Washington. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functiona
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.