Full-Time Occupational Therapist Assistant Position - Tenderloin, CA
Occupational Therapist Assistant Full-Time Opening – Tenderloin, CA
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district. They need an Occupational Therapist Assistant for the remainder of the 2022- 2023 school year. Interviews are being conducted, apply today.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board in CA
Specifications about the position:
- Onsite/ Full-Time (40 hours per week)/ Multiple Positions
- Start ASAP and continue until the end of the school year
- Caseload to be discussed further on interview (PreK – 12th grade)
- Will work with your preference of grade level that you have experience and are comfortable with
- School is interviewing and offering now!
Working with Soliant:
- Health Benefits
- Guaranteed Hours with Weekly Pay
- 401k Matching
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please send in a resume, with references
Soliant Health | Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- La Porte , TX
- Poulsbo, WA
- Vacaville, CA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Arlington, WA
- Norfolk, VA
- Olympia, WA
- San Diego, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.