Full-time Occupational Therapist- Copperas Cove, TX
A school in the Copperas Cove, TX area is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work with Kindergarten to 12th grade students with mild to moderate disabilities. Interviews for this position are being scheduled quickly for a quick start so please submit your application today for immediate consideration.
• Evaluate students that would qualify for OT services and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills, and reevaluate for continuation or termination of services at needed.
• Maintain accurate and complete records and submit reports promptly.
• Provide consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address fine motor goals into the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment.
• Participate with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program throughout the district
• Adhere to all district policies and procedures
• Perform other OT duties as assigned by the Special Education Director
- OT licensure for Texas
- Schools experience, preferred
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area email Rachel Ziglar to learn about other open positions that Soliant has to offer.
Hiring Coordinator| Soliant Health
Recent OT Jobs
- Clines Corners, NM
- Columbus, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Schaumburg, IL
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Olympia, WA
- Elgin, IL
- Portland, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.