A school in the Copperas Cove, TX area is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work with Kindergarten to 12th grade students with mild to moderate disabilities. Interviews for this position are being scheduled quickly for a quick start so please submit your application today for immediate consideration.
• Evaluate students that would qualify for OT services and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills, and reevaluate for continuation or termination of services at needed.
• Maintain accurate and complete records and submit reports promptly.
• Provide consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address fine motor goals into the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment.
• Participate with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program throughout the district
• Adhere to all district policies and procedures
• Perform other OT duties as assigned by the Special Education Director
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in learning about other OT jobs in your area email Rachel Ziglar to learn about other open positions that Soliant has to offer.
Hiring Coordinator| Soliant Health