Full Time Occupational Therapist Job Near Desert Hills, AZ
We have a full time job opportunity available in the Desert Hills area of Arizona for a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT).
Key components of this full time OT job include:
- Working with students with various types of different disabilities in the Desert Hills area.
- Helping students to improve and maintain daily skills needed for living and daily activities.
- Collaborate with parents and staff to create IEP goals.
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist job:
- OT License in Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Available for full time hours.
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist job near Desert Hills, AZ, please contact Autumn Hanson at (813)-336-6452, or send a copy of your resume to Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Clines Corners, NM
- Columbus, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Schaumburg, IL
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Olympia, WA
- Elgin, IL
- Portland, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.