Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) | Brockton, MA
Soliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time position located in the Brockton, MA School District. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping students achieve their full potential by providing occupational therapy services within an educational setting.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' functional abilities and needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students in both group and individual settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to develop and implement strategies to support students' needs.
- Monitor students' progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of therapy services provided.
- Participate in meetings and consultations with parents, teachers, and other professionals to discuss students' progress and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Stay up-to-date with current best practices and research in the field of occupational therapy.
- Valid Massachusetts state license or eligibility for licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Master's degree or higher in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist position with Soliant Health please submit your application below or by emailing your updated resume directly to [email protected] today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Newton, MASoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Newton, MA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite servi
- Barnstable, MAOccupational Therapist (OT) School Based Opportunity - MA Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact within a school setting? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district near Barnstable, MA who is looking for a contract Occupational Therapist to join their team. Candidates seeking either full-or-part time are encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availa
- Framingham, MAJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Framingham, Massachusetts! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Framingham, MA area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Framingham, MA and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Rec
- South Yarmouth, MALocation: South Yarmouth, MA Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near South Yarmouth, Massachusetts. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and fu
- Athol, MASoliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Massachusetts. Soliant aims to hire an experienced, licensed, and determined Occupational Therapist (OT). Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Our company has several resources to help you grow and learn in your career! Soliant welcomes new grads. To qualify: Applicants must have an active MA State License A degree in Occupational Th
- Westhampton, MASoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Westhampton, MA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite
- Boston, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Boston area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEP
- Lynn, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Lynn, MA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (I
- Boston, MAOccupational Therapist (School Setting) Are you on the market for a new opportunity? Are you seeking an environment where you can showcase your skills and impact the lives of students? This is the position for you – we’re seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for the 23-24 school year in Boston, MA! To qualify for this role, prospective candidates must… Have their Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy Have active licensure
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.