Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) in West Linn, Oregon
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in West Linn, OR. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023 - 2024 School year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sandy, ORSchool Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Oregon Soliant is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist for a school based job near Sandy, OR. This is a part time contract assignment providing services to students from Kindergarten to 12th Grade. Qualified applicants will have a current Oregon Occupational Therapist license. Additional information listed below: Job Details: 20 Hours/week Remainder of School Year K-12 Caseload Job Require
- St. Helens, ORPosition: Occupational Therapist Location: St. Helens, OR St. Helens is nestled in the scenic Pacific Northwest, St. Helens boasts stunning views of the Columbia River and picturesque landscapes. Fun Fact: St. Helens is famous for being the filming location of the Disney movie "Halloweentown"! Responsibilities: • Implement individualized occupational therapy plans for students. • Collaborate with educators and parents to address students' u
- Estacada, ORLocation: Estacada, Oregon Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Estacada, Oregon. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilit
- Sandy, ORLocation: Sandy, OR Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Sandy, Oregon. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional abilities to det
- St. Johns, ORPosition: Occupational Therapist Location: St Johns, OR Are you passionate about helping students thrive? Join our team in St Johns, OR, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of children. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values your expertise. Responsibilities: • Evaluate students' abilities and develop individualized treatment plans. • Provide therapy services to students in accor
- Hillsboro, OROccupational Therapist: Full-Time 40 Hours per week ASAP Start End Date: 6/14/24 School / Pediatric Experience Consulation model with good caseload Contact: For inquiries about this Occupational Therapist position or to apply, please contact Taukarri Hilton at [email protected] | 678-820-4184
- Hillsboro, ORLooking for a full-time Occupational Therapist in Hillsboro! Seeking individuals with desire to create an enhanced learning experience for students in need. If you are a OT searching for a new opportunity and willing to start ASAP, read below for more details! Job Description: Full time (40 hours/week) Start Date ASAP-6/14/24 Onsite Consultation model with good caseload Further details discussed in interview Qualifications: Requi
- Estacada, ORJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Estacada, Oregon! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Estacada, OR area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Estacada, Oregon Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing y
- Hillsboro, OROccupational Therapist (OT) needed in Hillsboro, Oregon for 2023-2024 School Year for a full-time, on-site employment contact. Qualifications: Master's or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy Must be licensed OT in the state of Oregon Responsibilities: Full-time for the 2023-2024 school year ASAP start through end of the school year Part or Full time hours available Elementary school age caseload School based experien
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.