Full-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Job - Seaside, CA
Sunbelt is currently seeking a Full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in a school district located near Seaside, CA. This is a full-time position, and the OT will work with students in various grade levels. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working in a school setting and be comfortable working with students who have a variety of disabilities.
- Provide assessments, treatment planning, and intervention for students with fine motor and sensory processing difficulties
- Work collaboratively with teachers, other therapists, and parents to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress and treatment plans
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on appropriate educational goals for students
- Valid California Occupational Therapy License
- Previous experience working in a school setting is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with IEP development and implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sunbelt offers competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing support throughout the assignment. If you are interested in this Full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) position in a school district near Seaside, CA, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
23', ESY and 23-24 Occupational Therapist Job OpeningSalinas , CA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Oakland, CaliforniaOakland, CA
23-24 School Year Occupational Therapist job | near Grandview, MOGrandview, MO
Full Time School OT (Occupational Therapist) KSTopeka, KS
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Sugar Land, TXSugar Land, TX
Speech Language Pathologist-San Francisco, CA SLP 22/23 School yearSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Portland, WashingtonPortland, WA
Full Time OT (Occupational Therapist)- Oregon SchoolsBeaverton, OR
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Redding, ConnecticutRedding, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.